Zen as F*ck
Zen as F*ck is to journaling what Chill the F*ck Out is to coloring books. A down-to-earth approach to the uplifting BS found on every mindfulness guru’s Instagram page, this filthy-as-f*ck journal enjoys the empowering profanity of You Are a Badass and the beautiful journal package of Start Where You Are. Filled with illicit inspirations and profane odes to imperfections, this guided journal lets people get their mindfulness on without being nauseatingly saccharine. Time to enjoy the all-in-one journal for those of us who want to be and do better, but with our god-given right to the f-bomb.
- Running sh*t is my superpower.
- Breathe in strength, breathe out bullshit.
- Set goals and f*cking crush them.
- Rise, shine, and kick ass.
- Zen as fuck.
- When you walk up to opportunity's door, don't knock--kick that b*tch in, smile, and introduce yourself.
- You're on top of the world: Make a list of 5 things that make you f*cking fantastic.
- We all have bad days: Make a list of things that bothered you today. Then, cross that list out and tell it to f*ck off. Make another list of what made today great.
- Grateful AF: Think of one person who has made your world just a little bit better. Write down the feeling they give you in a word or two. Grab your decorative pens and make this page as f*cking awesome as they are.
Monica Sweeney is a best-selling children's book author whose books have sold more than two million copies worldwide and have been translated into more than ten languages. Monica lives in Boston, Massachusetts