Cloud Weather Station
Once used by seafarers to predict oncoming storms, this historical device responds to atmospheric fluctuations to forecast the weather!
How to Predict the Weather:
- Clear liquid: Bright and clear weather.
- Cloudy liquid: Cloudy, possible thunderstorms & rain.
- Small dots in the liquid: Humid or foggy weather.
- Large flaky crystals: Cloudy skies, snow in winter.
- Threads of crystals at the top: Windy weather.
- Crystals at the bottom: Frost may be coming.
We Also Recommend